Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Buds of May - Thirteenth Artist is Prairie Sky Creations

We are pleased to present our other founding member Laurie Walton and her assortment of beautiful jewellery.


I am an artist who currently specializes handmade jewelry and other accessories using metals such as Sterling silver, copper, brass and titanium, my own handmade lampwork glass beads, semi-precious stones, crystals and other materials I find interesting.

For 5 years I lived at the West coast but I returned to my prairie home where I find inspiration in my big colourful prairie sky. I also love rocks and things that are different! I try to create pieces that bring out the best of the materials I use.

I am also a founding member of JewelleryWon. I love encouraging fellow artists in their craft.

You can view more of my work at http://www.prairieskycreations.ca .





No comments:

Post a Comment