Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Flair 2013: Artist Teresa Moxley

Our next artist is Teresa Moxley. Teresa creates unique whimsical jewellery pieces using precious metal clay.



      I am a retired teacher who was first introduced to silver clay at a teachers’ convention. I fell in love with the medium instantly. In 2009, I took a 3-day course and I am now a certified level one instructor although I have yet to pursue that opportunity.      

     My main focus has been creating pendants and earrings. I would like to venture into rings in the future. Several people have referred to my jewellery as being “organic”. Because each item is formed from clay, the lines tend to be quite soft and flowing. 
     

     I enjoy using my imagination to create unusual, one of a kind, pieces so my customers know they have a truly unique piece of jewellery.



No comments:

Post a Comment