Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Flair 2013: Artist Prairie Sky Creations


Our final artist is our other founding member, Laurie Walton. Laurie creates a mixture of original designs in various metals, glass, stones and other materials under the name of Prairie Sky Creations.




     I am an artist who currently specializes in handmade jewellery and other accessories using metals such as Sterling silver, copper, brass and titanium, my own handmade lampwork glass beads, semi-precious stones, crystals and other materials I find interesting.

     For 5 years I lived at the West coast but I returned to my prairie home where I find inspiration in my big colourful prairie sky. I also love rocks and things that are different! I try to create pieces that bring out the best of the materials I use.


     I am also a founding member of JewelleryWon. I love to encourage fellow artists in their craft.





No comments:

Post a Comment