Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Buds of May - Seventh Artist is Stonewench

We are very pleased to welcome back Maria Hendrika with her beautiful assortment of jewellery.



STONEWENCH by Maria Hendrika

Creating jewellery is my “hands on” creative passion outside of my day-work which is my other passion.  After winning a beading kit at a local fundraising event a number of years ago, I became a regular student at the Neil Balkwill Arts Centre.  I continue to take classes and enjoy working with others, sharing ideas and learning new techniques. 

I work in sterling silver and copper and I love incorporating semi-precious stones into my designs.  I find that inspiration can come from anywhere - nature, architecture or the colours and textures of everyday items. 

I am delighted to offer one of a kind wearable works of art to my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment