Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sparkle! Artist Profile: J9 Design, Art by Janine



My name is Janine Hamilton. I am the creator of J9 Design, Art by Janine. I currently live in Regina, SK. I started creating jewellery a little over a year ago when I picked up a book on wirewrapping. From there I have completed the first two levels of jewellery making classes at the Neil Balkwill Centre in Regina, under the instruction of Melody Armstrong.

My jewellery has an organic/ natural look. It is beautiful, yet functional. You can wear it at a special occasion or with a pair of jeans and flannel shirt. Some pieces may look delicate but all are made to withstand everyday life and little grabbing fingers. 

You can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/J9DesignbyJanine or on my website at www.j9design.ca .


      
   

No comments:

Post a Comment