Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sparkle! Artist Profile: Prairie Sky Creations by Laurie WaltonF

I am an artist who currently specializes handmade jewelry and other accessories using metals such as Sterling silver, copper, brass and titanium, my own handmade lampwork glass beads, semi-precious stones, crystals and other materials I find interesting.

For 5 years I lived at the West coast but I returned to my prairie home where I find inspiration in my big colourful prairie sky. I also love rocks and things that are different! I try to create pieces that bring out the best of the materials I use.

I am also a founding member of JewelleryWon. I love encouraging fellow artists in their craft.





                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment