Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yay! My Glass Order Arrived!



I'm excited to try some of the new colours I got. One that looks really interesting is Marmoran. It is a grey rod (I know that doesn't sound promising from reading my previous post, but this one looks interesting). It looks like it has red in it for a sort of swirly red-orangey look in it once it is heated up. I looked up Marmoran or Marmorin. What the heck is that? The closest I could fine was the latin word Marmora which means marble, so I'm guessing that is the idea behind this colour. I'm really looking forward to trying it out.


I got a lot of purples and greens and some of those metallic type colours. I also got Vanilla Ice which is supposed to look like those white marble sculptures. I'm looking forward to playing with my new stuff!

Keep creating!

PSC (Prairie Sky Creations)

No comments:

Post a Comment