Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prairie Sky Creations first post.......

Just working on getting a workspace so I can solder in the house during the winter. The garage is quite cold :oS. I've managed to find a corner to work in so now am just trying to clean it up. I'm hoping to apply to the Saskatchewn Craft Council this spring, so I would like to get some new pieces prepared to submit with my application.

I haven't done much since our show in November. I've done some quick assembly stuff for Christmas gifts but that's about it. I've had some new ideas rattling around in my head but haven't had any time to jot them down. Hope I can remember them later! LOL

A jewellery store was closing out and selling not only their jewellery at discount but also their display items as well so I picked up some of those. My daughter, the artist, is going to help me organize my new display. Another project! LOL Currently she is working on a video so I'll have to wait until she is finished.

Till next time,

PSC (Prairie Sky Creations)

www.prairieskycreations.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise to find a post from you! I see you've figured things out! Very nice! I love the profile!

    B

    ReplyDelete