Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Foils and Follies

Here are my beads (my foils):

This is my *cough* plaid bead.



My daughter calls this my "Easter Island" fish. This is the bead that was supposed to be a hollow bead with a heart in it.

This is my second attempt at the hollow bead with a heart in it.



This bead DID turn out. :o) I am making this into a piece of jewellery for a friend's birthday present.

PSC (Prairie Sky Creations)


P.S. Keep creating!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the hollow heart bead and the blue one! I also think the fish turned out very well even though it wasn't supposed to be a fish! Send me some inspiration would you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is David Peters and I am ...like yourselves a former Neil Balkwill jewellerey student who has gone on to get my goldsmithing certification and now I am trying to get my name and jewellery known in the arts sceen. I go by the title of D.P. Creations and have been at various shows this year including the Cathedral Art's show. After hearing about you I would love to get involved with your group and especially represent myself as an up and comming jewellery artist at your September show. I work mostly in sterling silver and gem stone, some copper and brass with the odd gold piece sliping in there too. Please send me more information and details about both your group and the show. I would love to register. You can reach me at david.peters@sasktel.net or call 1-306-565-8967. Thank you for bringing like minded jewellery artisans together.

    ReplyDelete