Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Eighth Artist is Pinkfire Designs

Keri White

Pinkfire Designs

I am a very lucky girl making a handmade life! My name is Keri White and I live in Swift Current, Saskatchewan with my husband and three daughters.

I am a jewelry designer with a passion (obsession) for gemstones, vintage finds, exotic woods, metal and any other materials I can get my hands on! I love fashion and find that jewelry adds such personality to dressing. I like most styles depending on my mood. It may be chunky and funky one day and delicate and feminine the next. I guess that explains my huge assortment of beads!! Currently I have a real thing for vintage. I think it is because there is such unique shapes and detail in them. Plus, it is fun hunting for something unique and rare and re-creating a modern piece out of it.

You can see my work on Facebook under my page "pinkfiredesigns" and I am working on a website www.pinkfiredesigns.ca

I sell my work at various shops across Saskatchewan and recently in British Columbia. Through my Etsy shop I have had the joy of working with customers across the globe!



Come visit me on Twitter and/or Facebook for sneak peeks, shop updates, and secret sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment