Text

Creativity Expressed Through Adornment

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting Started for Spring!

Got a flood of colour blend ideas the other night. Starting glass class this week and I've just worked out my order for glass. I'll be putting that in tomorrow. Need to figure out what to order for metal, but will wait until we have our Jewellery Won meeting this week so we can combine orders if possible. :o)

Still working on my workspace area. It is a bit of a chore to stay motivated to clean, clean, clean!

I'm planning to try one of my ideas with foldformed copper. I hope it works out!

Egads! I just checked the price of silver and it is higher than it's ever been when I've put in an order. Would be nice if it went down when we are ready to order!

Keep creating! :o)

PSC (Prairie Sky Creations)

1 comment:

  1. Well you sound inspired!!! I hope it rubs off on me at our meeting!

    -B

    ReplyDelete